- To be a catalyst for the creation and preservation of affordable housing in Washington State.
- To expand resources for real estate based community development in Washington State.
- To be a voice for its member financial institutions on affordable housing and community development issues.
- To provide a dynamic risk sharing vehicle to maximize private investment in community development throughout Washington State.
- To operate within a strategic and financially prudent structure.
- To work with public sector entities to promote public/private partnerships that achieve maximum leverage of public dollars.
- To provide value to its members and the communities they serve that will generate and sustain support for WCRA's long term operation and success.
Susan M. Duren
Dulcie J. Claassen
Gary L. Murphy
Angel L. Ratliff
Loan Servicing Officer
Allison F. Brundage